We Have Relief from Your Eye Allergies at
Somerset Eye Care
What Are Eye Allergies?
Common Symptoms of Eye Allergies
- Grittiness in the eyes
- Persistent dryness
- Irritation that seems to worsen with exposure to allergens like dust or grass
- Itchy sensations, compelling you to rub your eyes
- Redness and swelling, particularly after contact with allergens
- Excessive tearing or watery eyes as a reaction to irritation
- A feeling of discomfort or burning in the eyes
Somerset Eye Care Is Here for Our Patients with Eye Allergies
Somerset Eye Care is dedicated to helping our patients see our beautiful community with clear, comfortable vision. With the use of our advanced diagnostic technology, we can effectively determine the specific allergens causing your discomfort. After identifying the cause, our eye doctors will tailor a treatment plan aimed at relieving or even eliminating your symptoms. Our commitment is to provide high-level care and support to ensure you can enjoy your daily activities with improved eye health.
Why Choose Us
At Somerset Eye Care, we’re here to serve the eye care needs of our fellow community members and help them manage their eye allergies so they can have clear, comfortable vision. When you visit our office, you’ll find a compassionate local team of eye care professionals who care deeply about the community they serve. Schedule an eye exam today to see what a difference Somerset Eye Care can make in your quality of life!